Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dr. Horrible notes

I need to get stuff DONE:

  • Fundraisers
  • Advertising
  • BLOCKING DESIGN (AAAAAGGGH)

Fundraisers:

  • Maybe a small concert thing? With some food and live music?
  • SOMETHING ELSE


Advertising:

  • Stand pathetically on the sidewalk while passing out flyers in the freezing cold
  • Posters up around the city
  • Pass flyers out at school
  • Facebook, but it's not that reliable
  • SOMETHING ELSE
(I need this ><)


BLOCKING DESIGN:

  • Watch it several times
  • Listen to it several times
  • VISUALIZE
  • Write down ideas


IN SUMMATION:

I am so screwed.
I don't have any leverage over the city of Edmond.

AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH.

1 comments:

robottii said...

You'll get it! I have faith in you! Your going to be a famous director someday and I'll be able to say "Ya Cate Howell was my friend in high school!" and everybody will envy me MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!